- Work with cross-functional teams and to drive, lead, and confirm the product/process excellence during development. Work with different Dimensions at the PCCs while collaborating with other teams for alignment. Make decisions and drive Nike Best Practices in development, owning quality, meeting the design intend while maintaining manufacturability
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models to lead to on time readiness, on time delivery and on time development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance, profitability goals and even buyers perception.
- Collaborates with Nike PMO, Sourcing Factories, PCC, Business Planning, Scheduling and Manufacturing, to effectively execute on product development goals and deliverables based on briefs on early stage to real product in production line
- Monitoring and controlling product readness since beginning of the transfer confirmation, continue throughout commercialization and must be flexible enough to work within products budget (costing parameters) and plan, but readily adapt when necessary.
- Track and Facilitates sampling for products: identifies and addresses key issue and challenges in contruction/manufacturing and plan, but readily adapt when necessary.
- Monitors and communisates progress and challenges throughout the product commercialization process to meet product integrity requirements and support operasional excellence.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity in PCX/SAP and other databases. Monitoring on-going data inputs for consistency with established standards and implement corrective action when required.
- Provides leadership within product development team and whit cross-functional partners in areas related to materials, development process, cost negotiation, sustainability and quality risk mitigation.
- Involve with the continued growth of Product Tech Center program by working with leadership to achieve operational excellence into the way of work by deploying a culture of continuous improvement for product, process, and people.
- To maintain a product consistency, Gemba Walk around Production lines and simultanuously sustain a continuous improvement to processes and enhancing value-added activities.
- Work effectively wiith cross-functional discussions and maintain strong positive relationships within internal PTC and external team cross function department in Planning, Scheduling, Supply Chain, EM, IE, QA, Manufacturing Technical, and Production to ultimately improve operational effectiveness and achieve optimal performance smoothly.
- On a daily basis to be a mentor and coach to Dimension team, providing best practices, support and guidance to the team to solve product problems within the standards in order to ensure the efficiency, accuracy and ready for both development and mass production processes.
- Contribute to overall development and implementation of the Product Tech Center
- Follow company program:
- Implement and supervising regulations, culture and OHS (including use and monitoring of use and providing PPE), energy, quality and environment programs to monitor company management system.
- Provide information about work accidents / issues, identify, provide advice, conduct briefings and socialization / training related to OSH, energy, quality and environment programs to monitor and improve company management system.
- Candidates must be aware about Safety and Health and make it be their priority
- Bachelors degree any major
- At least 7 years of working experience in the same position
- Have skills of Analytical, critical and creative thinking skills to perform problem solving, Range of soft skills including but not limited to influencing, decision making, proactive and comfortable with change and ambiguity, Upper and bottom shoe making, Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and operate independently and in teams, Ability to work across cultures and navigate an organization matrix, Flexibility skills, Planning, organizing, and time management skills
- Have knowledges of Buyer (Nike) regulations and standards, Understand about Dimension/Engineering best practice, Understand about upper and bottom shoe making, Demonstrate basic knowledge of footwear manufacturing machinery and processes, Demonstrate basic skills and knowledge of lasts, footwear pattern, tooling, basic chemical engineering and various footwear construction processes.
- Understanding vision mission company and safety policy
- Understand the standards in the work area related to OHS, Energy, Quality